SANParks Honorary Rangers
Fundraising Competition 2021
Terms & Conditions
- This Competition will run between 1 December 2021 – 25 March 2022 until 23h00.
- The Competition is open for entrants of 18 years and older.
- There is no limit on the number of tickets one person may purchase.
- Tickets are sold for R 100.00 each and 5000 tickets are made available for sale.
- Tickets sales only permitted within the borders of South Africa.
- Winner agrees to the use of his/her name and photograph for publicity purposes, without liability to the organisers.
- SANParks staff and their spouses are not eligible to participate in this Fundraising competition.
- Members and staff of the SANParks Honorary Rangers, as well as their spouses, are not eligible to participate in this Fundraising competition.
- Tickets may be purchased via Webtickets.
- All ticket purchases are final and non-refundable.
- No late entries will be accepted.
- Each ticket will be entered separately for the draw.
- The draw will be performed by Webtickets on the 26th of March 2022.
- Winners will be notified by phone and email within 7 days of the draw.
- Bookings are subject to availability and will be awarded at the discretion of South African National Parks; peak times, school holidays or long weekends may be excluded.
- The prize must be taken up and utilized within 12 months of the date issued.
- The prize is limited solely to the accommodation, all other charges such as conservation fees, food, transport, etc. are to be borne by the prize winner.
- Travel costs to and from the chosen National Park are not included.
- Winners have 30 days to indicate acceptance of the prize or forfeit all claims thereto.
- Prizes are non-transferable.
- Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The Prize draw is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Members and staff of SANParks and the SANParks Honorary Rangers will not be liable for any loss or damages arising from participation in the competition, nor costs incurred in claiming or utilizing the prize.
- The Organiser reserves the right to substitute the prizes for an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the prizes promoted be unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances.